Adam Muldrow was born and raised in the Houston area. He graduated law school from the University of Houston in 2007 and immediately started working at the Harris County District Attorney’s Office. Over the course of his career as an Assistant District Attorney Adam handled thousands of cases and over 50 trials before a jury.
Adam was a chief in the Family Criminal Law Division, a member of Vehicular Assault Team and assigned to the Public Integrity Division for the final two years of his career.
University of Houston Law School 2007
- Order of the Barons (Academic Honor Society)
- Order of the Barristers (Advocacy Honor Society)
- Theft of over $1,000,000 by a Port of Houston employee.
- Theft of over $300,000 by a Houston Police Department vendor.
- Bribery of a peace officer.
Adam has tried numerous murder cases involving self-defense, sudden passion, identity, and other issues.